Who can join Oceanside Christopher - The Catholic Credit Union
All Catholics are eligible to become members of Oceanside Christopher Federal Credit Union. Family members of those eligible also qualify for membership.
In addition the following entities are included in the Field of Membership. Family members of persons provided for in these groups are also eligible for membership (spouse, children, mother, father, sister, brother, grandchildren, mother-in-law, father-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and son and daugher-in-law)
- Parishioners and employees of the Diocese of Rockville Centre
- Members of the Knights of Columbus in the State of New York
- Students and employees of Xaverian High School, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Students and employees of Nazareth High School, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Employees of the Catholic Medical Mission Board, New York, N.Y.
- Students and employees of Bishop Ford High School, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Diocesan Information Systems Conference
- Students and employees of St. Francis Preparatory School, Flushing, N.Y.
- Friends of Catholic Education Association
- Students and employees of Christ the King Regional High School Middle Village, N.Y.
- Parishioners and employees of Our Lady Queen of Peace, Staten Island, N.Y.